Our Promise to You
We do not ask you for personal information such as your gender, income, race, education, sexual preference, religion, etc. The only information we gather is your contact information (email, mailing address and optional phone number) so we can respond to your questions and/or request for additional program information, provide personal contact with a Graduate if that would be useful to you, and to keep you informed of upcoming special tuition offerings
We do not share your personal information with anyone or any other organization.
We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services. At any time you can request that any stored information be deleted and we will purge your record immediately.
General Data Protection Regulations for EU Countries
If you live in a European Country, we have implemented internal processes to secure and record your data storage preferences -- 1) to securely store your contact information, or 2) to delete your contact information after we respond to your request(s). If you have informed us of your preference, we have taken action on it. If you have not informed us of your preference, please send us an email to email@example.com.
Nine Gates Programs:
“Nine Gates Programs” operates a website at Ninegates.org. It is Nine Gates Programs’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Like most website operators, Nine Gates Programs collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Nine Gates Programs’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website. From time to time, Nine Gates Programs may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
- Nine Gates Programs also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on articles published. Nine Gates Programs only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Certain visitors to Nine Gates Programs’ website choose to interact with Nine Gates Programs in ways that require Nine Gates Programs to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Nine Gates Programs gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example:
- If a visitor wants to ask a question of request a brochure, he or she is asked to share an email address or mailing address.
- If Graduates are asked to sign into the Graduate Only section of our website, they must provide a username and password.
Nine Gates Programs may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance:
- Nine Gates Programs may monitor the most popular pages and articles on the Ninegates.org site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spammers.
- Nine Gates Programs may display this information publicly or provide it to others for marketing and product enhancement purposes.
- Nine Gates Programs does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
If Nine Gates Programs or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Nine Gates Programs goes out of business or enters bankruptcy:
- User information could be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party.
- Acquirer of Nine Gates Programs may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted via the Akismet anti-spam service are saved on our servers, unless they were marked as spam positive, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Protection of Information:
Nine Gates Programs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees and voluntary staff who:
- Need to know that information in order to process it on Nine Gates Programs’ behalf or to provide services available at Nine Gates Programs’ website, and
- That have agreed not to disclose it to others.
- Some of those employees or contractors may be located outside of your home country; by using Nine Gates Programs’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
Disclosure and/or use of Stored Information:
- Nine Gates Programs will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
- Other than to its employees or as described above, Nine Gates Programs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Nine Gates Programs believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Nine Gates Programs, third parties or the public at large.
- If have provided your email address on our Contact Us form, Nine Gates Programs may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Nine Gates Programs and our services. We primarily use our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
- If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Nine Gates Programs takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Nine Gates Programs sends occasional offerings and information we believe will be useful to certain self-identified individuals. These individuals may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every email. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.